Re: [opensuse] Reliable way to backup hard drive before clean install
On October 17, 2016 12:04:55 AM PDT, sdm <fastcpu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/04/2016 10:03 AM, John Andersen wrote:
To be perfectly pedantic about it, you can not prove any archive
method reliable.

Of course it can be proven reliable. That statement along with the rest

of your email complaining about systemd, kde4 and btrfs is just
trollish
at best. It can't even be taken remotely seriousy.