Re: [opensuse] Re: This is FOSS. Its FREE!
Le 08/10/2016 à 19:09, Malcolm a écrit :

I'm no lawyer, but.."There is no extra cost to use SUSE Package Hub
packages with valid SUSE Linux Enterprise subscriptions." but it won't
disappear after 60 days if you add it.

it's just now for testing purpose, for example what about Packman, is it simply necessary or are the special license software included. But may be it's not the place to discuss SLES?

age coming I feel not as free to experiment new things than I was and seriously plan to move to SLES :-(

jdd