Re: [opensuse] This is FOSS. Its FREE!
On 10/08/2016 01:00 AM, Richard Brown wrote:
On 8 October 2016 at 02:32, John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And this was even after we DID have high speed internet.
I stopped buying them when they stopped making them back in the Novell days.
We didn't stop doing them... Open Source Press have been doing the
boxes with us for a while now

https://shop.opensuse.org/

That said, Leap 42.1 might be the last one, Open Source Press are not
sure they still want to make boxed sets still, we're chatting with
them about 42.2

For what it's worth, I used to purchase dozens of boxed sets for
each SuSE release to distribute at work. My goal was to advance
the Linux adoption rate, and it worked within my context. The
seeds that I planted 20-years ago are still providing employment
for me now.

We also recently considered SLED and SLES, but the Gnome hurdle
was insurmountable for my users.

Regards,
Lew