Re: [opensuse] interesting reading about systemd
On 10/04/2016 01:57 PM, Dave Plater wrote:
What's the alternative?

Do some searching on the web and you will find some examples
that allow you to write your own systemd services and tie them to targets.

I had to do this to get VirtualBox to start my VMs at boot time and
shut them down at shutdown time.

Took me an afternoon on my first attempt cribbing from examples
found on line. Its not any harder than an init script.