Re: [opensuse] Re: building smartmontools
On 2016-10-04 12:12, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-10-04 11:50, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Not recently, no. The lettering, as I remember, was ridiculously
small. I have to stop the server to try again. I will need a
microscope.

Sometimes it is useful to identify the chip and then the USB identifiers
can be easily added (if the chip is already supported).

Ok... I will try.

I had to open it and remove the pcb, the chip is underneath. I can't
read it, about 8*8 mm, even with magnifier lense. I had to photograph it
and expand the photo. I can upload or email it. It reads:

initio
INIC-???OPL
A41
8367??512
122?

The question marks are because it has a yellow pencil or ink line drawn
across it. Some type of quality check.

I have tried with sdc.

Does it ring any bell?

Reassembling.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)