Re: [opensuse] interesting reading about systemd
On 10/03/2016 05:19 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-10-03 21:09, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-10-03 17:09, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

If you want different, take the entry out of fstab and write your
own mount file that does what you want.

That's not a solution.

The right solution would be a syntax in fstab telling systemd to
leave that line alone.

I think "noauto" will do that.

Yes, but not quite. I do want the device to be mounted automatically
at boot. Only at boot. I simply want to be sure that if I umount a
partition, any partition (say, /home) to do an fsck on it, it is not
remounted in seconds. I want my manual orders to be obeyed, that's
all.

Now I understand. Yes, that is (afaict) a practice/situation systemd
does not currently cater to.

Good! Understanding problem solved :-)

You simply don't want to be convinced or learn, do you, Carlos?
You simply want Linux to be the Linux of the previous century.