Re: [opensuse] What means this disk error? (Possible kernel bug)
On 10/03/2016 02:13 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
That is my doubt. It is very strange that I get a new kernel bug when
I'm using an old kernel.

Well, Opensuse has always stated the backport a ton of stuff into older kernels.
Lost of distros don't even bother to do that.

You've pretty well proven that it is kernel related, and maybe that gets fixed
or maybe not. Bug report might be in order.