Re: [opensuse] interesting reading about systemd
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 21:16:32 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-10-03 20:40, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

I don't understand what that would do. I simply want to issue my
mount commands, as user, not root, and what I do to stay without
getting systemd altering the reults.

Earlier you neglected to explain to us what it is you want to do.
You know, the crystal ball is out for a service today :-) If you
want to manually do your mounting and unmounting, you add "noauto" to
the appropriate line in fstab. Or you leave it out altogether.

Andrei understood it very well. He knows that bug/design decision.

I'll have to borrow his crystal ball, mine's not back till Friday.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (11.1°C)