Re: [opensuse] interesting reading about systemd
On 2016-10-03 20:40, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

I don't understand what that would do. I simply want to issue my mount
commands, as user, not root, and what I do to stay without getting
systemd altering the reults.

Earlier you neglected to explain to us what it is you want to do. You
know, the crystal ball is out for a service today :-) If you want to
manually do your mounting and unmounting, you add "noauto" to the
appropriate line in fstab. Or you leave it out altogether.

Andrei understood it very well. He knows that bug/design decision.

As I said: I used "umount directory" to umount a device temporarily
(perhaps /home), I think it was to run fsck on it, and the fsck command
failed because it was mounted. I found that system was mounting it again
on my back. THAT is the specific problem. That line can not be optioned
"noauto".

Andrei also said that the problem has been addressed in current systemd
releases. I don't know how, though.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)