Re: [opensuse] interesting reading about systemd
On 2016-10-03 16:12, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-10-03 15:22, Anton Aylward wrote:
On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Carlos E. R. <> wrote:

If you don't like that, then remove the relevant entry from
/etc/fstab and create your own unit file specific to that disk.

Absolutely not nice, and an argument against systemd.

How can being able to override the system(d) default be seen as an
argument _against_ systemd?

Because systemd modifies the behaviour of mount and fstab that has been
known for decades.

However, you don't need to remove anything from fstab, you just create
your own local mount in /etc/systemd/system -

systemctl cat mount-point.mount >mount-point.mount

edit mount-point.mount and amend the options

I don't understand what that would do. I simply want to issue my mount
commands, as user, not root, and what I do to stay without getting
systemd altering the reults.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)