Re: [opensuse] interesting reading about systemd
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 14:24:13 +0200
Anton Aylward wrote:

There are a few public domain/community version of programs written in
Java such as XMind and Freeplane that I'd love to use on my tablet.

What this <excreta> about Android using Java and Java being 'write
once, run anywhere' but those Java application won't run on Android's
Java!

Android apps are written in Java, but that's not the same as you being
permitted to run any arbitrary bit of Java on your Android machine.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.8°C)