Re: [opensuse] email archive download
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 07:38:35 +0200
George from the tribe wrote:

This is probably a long shot, but here goes.

Is there a way to download the email archives for this list from the
last 3 or 4 days?

You can download monthly mbox'es via http://lists.opensuse.org/.

I am back
on now, having fixed my email limit problem, but I would like to look
at the emails I missed. I can browse them in the mailing list archive
on the web, but email would be better, because it is easier to sort
them by thread.

I haven't tried it, but I expect you can either have your email program
read the mbox'es directly or use formail to unpack into individual
emails.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.3°C)