[opensuse] email archive download
This is probably a long shot, but here goes.

Is there a way to download the email archives for this list from the last 3 or 4 days? I made a mistake on my inbox limit, which caused my server to not receive any more emails, which made the list archive server kick me off this list when the emails to me bounced. I am back on now, having fixed my email limit problem, but I would like to look at the emails I missed. I can browse them in the mailing list archive on the web, but email would be better, because it is easier to sort them by thread.

--
George
Box: 42.1 | KDE Plasma 5 | AMD Phenom IIX4 | 64 | 32GB