Re: [opensuse] Raspberry PI 3 experiences.
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 12:07:51 +0200
On 30 August 2016 at 12:02, Roger Oberholtzer
<roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone have experience running Tumbleweed JeOS on the Raspberry PI 3?

We are looking at using these as an embedded device controller. GPIO
interrupts (very high rate) and that sort of thing.

Is openSUSE stable on this device?

How complete is device support? Specifically the GPIO. I would imagine
it is accessible via the same device driver as other Raspberry Linux
OSs. The openSUSE docs are a bit sparse...

Feedback is welcome.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

Wouldn't this question be better asked in the