Re: [opensuse] Firefox locked in full screen mode
  • From: Ico Petrov <ico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 18:15:32 +0300
Hi,

Check for special window rules by opening System Settings > Window Behavior >
Window Rules or by executing
kcmshell4 kwinrules
from the console.

Regards.
On Saturday, 27 August, 2016 07:50:20 Thomas Taylor wrote:
Realized yesterday that Firefox is locked in full-screen mode and have not
been able to leave that mode.

I've tried various key combinations without luck. I've also tried renaming
the ~/.mozilla profile forcing a new profile which is also locked in
full-screen mode. I've also tried deleting and then re-loading FF from
installation media with no change.

The problem is that there is no longer a visible titlebar and my system
trays (icon bars?) are not visible

System info: OS 13.1 Linux desktop-1 3.11.6-4-default, KDE 4.11.2
24 GB ram, Graphics: GeForce GTX960/PCIe w/Nvidia driver 361.42

Tried but didn't like newer versions of OS and of FF.

Any suggestions about where to find the location for screen-mode settings or
other things to try would be greatly appreciated (I'll name my cats first
born after you, ha-ha).

Thanks, Tom KE7TT