Re: [opensuse] Black screen after update (leap 42.1)
hi all,

Am 2016-08-08 um 12:42 schrieb Rainer Klier:

Am 2016-08-08 um 10:18 schrieb Frédéric Bron:
Hi,
I just updated my opensuse and now, I have a black screen before the
session manager. I can only connect in text mode. What can I do? I
have a NVIDIA vidéo card, in case it can help, and use the proprietary
driver.

this is a known bug from latest nvidia driver.

download and install new beta driver 370.23 http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us#axzz41lNap91r

it solves incompatibilities with kernel 4.7.0 and KDE plasma 5 (login screen only visible after switch to text-console).

--
Best Regards | Freundliche Grüße | Cordialement | Cordiali Saluti |
*DI Rainer Klier*