Re: [opensuse] Video colours and density
On 2016-08-09 13:54, Anton Aylward wrote:
When it stops playing the machine freezes, locks up. The mouse pointer
doesn't
move, control keys dont work, I can't hot key to the VTs, escape key does
nothing, cat-walking the keyboard does nothing, the three finger magic keys to
restart X or to reboot don't work. I have to power cycle to reboot. Yes I've
verified this behaviour with a number of DVDs.

ssh from another machine in advance. If you don't have another computer,
it is possible to do with a tablet. If the ssh session doesn't lock, you
can kill graphics.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >