Re: [opensuse] PDF preview in dolphin: too small size
On 2016-08-08 17:06, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

http://susepaste.org/59003787

Ah, I see what you mean. Yes, same thing when I look at business-card size
PDFs, they also only scale up to about 80%. Well, like I said, for the
preview that is sufficient for me, if I want to read the doc, I use okular.

Well, I need to be able to read it in order to find the document I need
to read carefully with okular.

If I were you and frequently needed to review many of those PDFs, I would
convert them into one PDF, one slip per page and then review them using
okular.

Mmm... that's an idea. And the result can be searched.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)