Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 08:23:11 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-08-08 01:23, John Andersen wrote:
On 08/07/2016 04:25 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

But you seem to be the only one with this problem.
My thumbnails and PREVIEWS are appropriately sized.

+++..................
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 17:00:57 -0600
From: Darryl Gregorash <>
Subject: Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?

On 06/08/16 07:52 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
That package also worked here. However, the previews are rather
useless, unless you happen to have a spare electron microscope lying

Good you found a work around, but its really not necessary, and
not something I could recommend as a general practice. I'd wait
for a bug fix before I'd hack all my documents.

If I have to wait for a bugfix it will get here in years.

Carlos, when it works fine elsewhere it's unlikely to be a bug, it's
much more likely to be a setup problem. Just like my $SUBJ issue.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.6°C)