Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?
Hallo Per, op 07-08-16 om 17:02 schreef je:

Harrie Baken wrote:

Hallo Per, op 07-08-16 om 16:11 schreef je:

I couldn't get a screenshot of the tooltip, only the preview
pane:

Set KSnapshot to: 'current [or complete] screen' or 'current
window'

Yup, that's what I have.

Send it away with Escape Hover your pdf & get a tooltip Hit PrtScn
Save as Done

Didn't work for me. The minute I hit prtscr, the tooltip goes away.

Hm..

http://susepaste.org/18569365

I'm using spectacle, you're using something else I think?

Dunno, because I don't know spectacle. ;-)

(It's not in my repos: "cnf spectacle" -> spectacle: commando niet gevonden)

ISTR recall switching to spectacle because something didn't work in
ksnapshot or whatever the default is.

Ah, well, it's a pity.

--
Harrie Baken | Tekstbureau TekstBaken