Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?
On 2016-08-07 16:01, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
On 2016-08-07 06:27, Darryl Gregorash wrote:

...which doesn't do anyone any good, if they have to work with pdf files. ;)
On the contrary. I can preview the files without a microscope, and when
I find the document I need, I can switch to the PDF in a full viewer :-)

Remember that DjVu renders the complete PDF document, including pages.
The only thing you lose is that text is converted to images and can not
be selected as text.

Fine, Carlos. That scenario is fine for you; it may not be fine for
others, who must work with, rather than just read, the documents, and
for whom keeping a copy of the file lying around may be an inconvenience.

Yes, but the PDF preview is simply unreadable small. It can not be used
at all.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)