Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?
On 06/08/16 08:42 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-08-07 01:00, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
On 06/08/16 07:52 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Stevens, you only had to install "kdegraphics-thumbnailers" to get PDF
thumbnails and previews to work in Leap421::dolphin? Hmm, I foresee a
re-install coming up.
That package also worked here. However, the previews are rather useless,
unless you happen to have a spare electron microscope lying around.
...which is why I convert the pdf files to djvu files, and preview those
instead.

...which doesn't do anyone any good, if they have to work with pdf files. ;)