Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?
On 8/5/2016 7:05 PM, Stevens wrote:

On 08/05/2016 04:11 PM, John Andersen wrote:

Anyway, in dolphin, make sure you visit Settings / Configure Dolphin /
General / Previews
and scroll all the way down till you find pdf and make sure its checked.
Check all of the others you are likely to use while you are at it.

That would be wonderful if Dolphin offered a pdf choice, which mine does not.
OS13.1 here

It only offers choices that it can provide.
Install the backends and they magically appear.

That's why I listed those items dealing with PDFs that I had installed.
If I had the time I would trace which are used, but jeeze guys, just install
them all.