Re: [opensuse] pdf preview in dolphin?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 15:40:07 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-08-06 10:05, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

That happens when you do not have the required packages installed.

Does anyone _know_ which packages are required? It's difficult to
believe we're actually discussing this for functionality that used to
come by default.

In the thread I mentioned we discussed that. One suggestion was to
look at an earlier thread. Here:

Yes, but as I mentioned, I already have kdegraphics-thumbnailer
installed.

For me it works fine in 13.1, has done for a long time. I wonder if
I compare the lists of installed packages ?

Yes, I would you that. I can run a package list command that you
suggest in my working 13.1

No need, I'll use my own.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (20.2°C)