[opensuse] Shutdown not powering off machine
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 09:22:09 +0100
HI

I did originally post this on the factory list.

For the last 3 evenings, I’ve ended up with a login prompt instead of the
machine shutting down. I have given it time to power off but no joy, its
always ended up in me pressing the button.

I've had a look at the logs via journalctl for the period where I started the
shutdown from the login screen but no red lines or errors show up. Any ideas
where else I can look?

Regards

Ian

--