Re: [opensuse] Strange problem with Hangouts video
On 08/02/2016 12:21 PM, John Andersen wrote:
On 08/01/2016 05:28 PM, James Knott wrote:
I'm trying to use Hangouts video chat on my desktop system. It's
openSUSE 13.1, with Chromium and the Hangouts extensions. When I try to
do a video chat, the camera turns on, but I get no video. The same
camera works fine in Firefox and Skype. The same configuration on my
ThinkPad E520 works fine. Any idea where I might look for the cause of
this problem? I have reinstalled Chromium and extensions, but no
difference.

tnx jk

Chrome Settings / show advance settings /
Scroll to Privacy Click Content Settings
Scroll half way down on the popup
See settings for Microphone and Camera and unsandboxed plugins.

Oh for christsake I reply to the mailing list and get a
direct reply from support@xxxxxxxxxx

and their auto-responder kicks in on every post.