What about Leap 42.1 and 3D printer software? (was: Re: [opensuse] Cura and Repetier for SuSE 13.1 ? Other 3D printer software with SuSE 13.1?)
Am 05/06/16 um 17:27 schrieb MarkusGMX:
I was trying to put Cura ( https://ultimaker.com/en/products/cura-software )
onto my SuSE 13.1 system, found out that there is only a fedora rpm thing, had
to install mock from fedora, just to finally realise that it all fails because
of missing createrepo_c which is not available for SuSE 13.1 according to
https://software.opensuse.org/package/createrepo_c
:-(

Is there any way to get official packages for Cura and Repetier for SuSE 13.1 ?
(I've only seen untrusted versions here:
https://software.opensuse.org/package/Cura )

Which other 3D printer software can I use with SuSE 13.1 ?

Thx in advance
ME

There seems to be nobody using Cura or Repetier with SuSE 13.1 in this group
and according to the problems I have with 13.1 and the few programs this seems to be a lonely plain.
:-/

Other question: what is the current situation with
Leap 42.1 ?

Anybody here running Cura, RepetierHost or server, printrun, Slic3r
with Leap 42.1 successfully?

Thx in advance
ME