Re: [opensuse] Building a mid-range desktop PC - lower cost MB/CPU/video solution?
On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greg Freemyer composed on 2016-06-13 17:29 (UTC-0400):

Newegg says my shipment is in transit.

They provided me a single FedEx shipping number. All 6 line items are
supposed to be in that one shipment. (I assume it is a ground
shipment since I didn't pay for expedited delivery.)

Amazing! OTOH, ordering late Friday and only reporting shipment today means
it had a couple of days to move product among its warehouses to avoid a
split shipment to you. Overall handling cost might have been cheaper that
way. :-p

We'll see how many packages it is when it arrives.

One Fedex number means one container. What state are you in? What state was
it shipped from?

From Indianapolis, Indiana to Atlanta, Georgia.