Re: [opensuse] apache 2.4 performance issue / processwire.
On Fri, 2016-06-10 at 22:08 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
Dave Howorth wrote:
[snip]
I haven't thought about the implications of disabling open_basedir at
all.

It seems to be the main stumbling block - I haven't had time to think it
through yet.
[snip]
Have you got anywhere with enquiries to processwire or PHP?
[snip]
The bug seems moribund, in that only people who have the problem have
posted to it recently, not people who might play a part in its
solution. So I thought it might be more productive to post to the
mailing list. But if you already had a login, I can see why the bug
would be first port of call.

redirect to http://news.php.net where it's really clear how to
subscribe to a list. I think it's probably subscribe by email only.

The subscription instructions seem to be at
http://php.net/mailing-lists.php

I think I'd try the internals list. It might also be worth asking about
the implications of disabling open_basedir.

Have a good weekend.
Cheers, Dave