Re: [opensuse] Building a mid-range desktop PC - lower cost MB/CPU/video solution?
  • From: Mikhail Ramendik <mr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:07:55 +0100
On 10 June 2016 at 19:36, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You also get a compact display and keyboard.
Both are handicaps that make them little better than useless to some people,
e.g. touch typists, and people who value their limited eyesight.

Well, I don't see the problem if the laptop has a digital monitor
output (HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort). You can connect your own stuff and just
ignore the laptop's. Better yet some have docking stations.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik