[opensuse] getting sensors to work
Hello,

I'd like to control my fan speed. I have installed the sensors package
and ran sensors-detect (as root). Here is what I got at the end:

Do you want to generate /etc/sysconfig/lm_sensors? (YES/no):
Copy prog/init/lm_sensors.init to /etc/init.d/lm_sensors
for initialization at boot time.
You should now start the lm_sensors service to load the required
kernel modules.

The only non-commented line in the new etc/init.d/lm_sensors is:

HWMON_MODULES="coretemp nct6775"

So how do I get hese modules to load? I do not know where
prog/init/lm_sensors.init is, and besides, opensuse uses systemd, non
sysv-init?

When I do "modprobe nct6775", pwmconfig works, but this is just until
the next reboot unless I can get the modules to load automatically.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik