Re: [opensuse] apache 2.4 performance issue / processwire.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 23:25:27 +0200
Dave Howorth wrote:

The point is what can Per change with reasonable effort versus what can
Rasmus and friends sensibly fix (given that they've shown no signs of
doing it for up to a decade (depending how you measure).

Yep, that is exactly it.

Why do I know Perl and not PHP? It's not a coincidence.

Funny, the opposite here - I'm essentially a C & assembler programmer, and I
like PHP for it's C-like structure/syntax.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.6°C)