[opensuse] Building a mid-range desktop PC - lower cost MB/CPU/video solution?
All,

By chance, I've built a couple high-end tower PCs in the last year.
$1500-$2500 each

Now I want to build one closer to $500, but I want to have as much
commonality as makes sense. Definitely the same case for cosmetic
reasons.

I'm hoping I can save a lot of money in the CPU/video selection, and
also I will use a lot less RAM this time.

==
The $500 desire doesn't include a HDD/SDD. (I've got spare SSDs I can
use, and I just ordered a small NVMe SSD to experiment with, so I
won't count it in this budget if this is where it ends up
permanently.)

I don't need screaming speed, etc. and I'm happy with the cheapest
graphics solution I can get.

These are the core components I bought last time:

Termaltake V51 case - $100 (mandatory for this build. I want it to
look the same.)

AsRock X99 MB - $175 (It would be very nice to use again, but not mandatory.)

i7-5820K 3.3GHz - $370 (don't need)

Asus Radeon RT 360 - $120 (don't need)

===

Is there a reasonable cost CPU w/integrated graphics that I can use
with the X99? Or is there a different MB/CPU/Video solution I should
consider that might be closer to $200 combined?

Thanks for input
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer