Re: [opensuse] apache 2.4 performance issue / processwire.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 08:06:56 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-06-08 15:18, Per Jessen wrote:

I count 184 open() call, of which 157 on '/srv/www/vhosts'. 176
calls of access(), and 15136 x lstat64().

There is another tool that says how much time is used on each zone or
call. Ah, a profiler. Maybe thousands of calls to the same function is
the issue, or maybe not because the i/o is cached.

But I don't remember how to use a profiler in Linux this instant.

If it were C-code, no problem, but it's PHP. Regardless, it's not so
important how much time is spent where, it's about reducing the time
from 4 seconds to 1 second.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.1°C)