Re: [opensuse] apache 2.4 performance issue / processwire.
On 06/08/2016 11:56 AM, Dave Howorth wrote:

The first question is whether the inefficiency is in apache or the PHP
code. Given that you say other sites using the same apache are much more
speedy, it seems very likely that it's the PHP code. In which case,
debugging the PHP should be way easier than trying to figure out what's
happening from an strace log.

+1

Am I right in thinking that you still feel that you need to solve this,
rather than the web programmer? If so, then posting the source of
index.php or whatever page it is that you're looking at might help us
find the problem.

+1

Even those of us who are not PHP programmers can read 'structured code',
and, as I said, if three is come inefficiency in structure such as the
full path for lstat() every time, we'll see that.