Re: [opensuse] apache 2.4 performance issue / processwire.
On 06/08/2016 09:35 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Yes, but that is not causing any problem. More importantly, it wouldn't
be my problem anyway :-)

There's and adage I was taught back in my programming/debugging days
that amounts to if there is sloppiness in one part of the implantation
or design its indicative that there is sloppiness elsewhere as well, and
that it may be indicative of a poor[1] design as well a s poor
implementation.

[1] Which could mean many things: fragile, inefficient, unmaintainable ...