Re: [opensuse] apache 2.4 performance issue / processwire.
On 2016-06-08 13:45, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 06/08/2016 07:25 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Some sites optimize wonderfully for "mobile" users. Others don't do it
at all. It needs optimizing the width of the page and the byte size of
things to download, both. I hate looking at some news sites on my tablet
because they are close to unreadable.

+1 :-)
And I have a large TABLET!
So make that 'phone'.

My phone is large :-)

Judging from the difficulty in finding big enough... er..., how do you
call it, bag, envelope, thing to put the phone in, and that in your
pocket? It falls out from my pocket.

8*15 cm.

There are bigger phones, though. Too expensive for me.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >