Re: [opensuse] apache 2.4 performance issue / processwire.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 13:16:43 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-06-08 08:58, Per Jessen wrote:
Per Jessen wrote:
Darin Perusich wrote:

Have you tried opening the pages and viewing whats causing the
slowness with FireFoxe's network monitor or tamper-data plugin?

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Network_Monitor

Nope, haven't tried that - it seems fairly certain the problem is
server-> side. (when non-processwire sites work just fine).

nice FF tool, thanks, I didn't know about that one:

http://files.jessen.ch/ff-netmon-mmsx-com2.jpeg

Indeed! Nice tool.

Looks like that first 404 takes 4seconds to happen? After that,
everything is served at normal speed.

Some of the graphics there (png, jpeg) also seem to be large. One
takes 0.6S to download or to serve.

Yeah, I've told the customer about that a long time ago, and suggested
some optimizations, but it's really about the 3-4 seconds it takes to
run index.php.

I would run apache single-threaded with strace, but I can't on a
production server :-)

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.6°C)