Re: [opensuse] apache 2.4 performance issue / processwire.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 09:25:43 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Darin Perusich wrote:

Have you tried opening the pages and viewing whats causing the
slowness with FireFoxe's network monitor or tamper-data plugin?

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Network_Monitor
--
Later,
Darin

Nope, haven't tried that - it seems fairly certain the problem is
server-> side. (when non-processwire sites work just fine).

Hi Darin

nice FF tool, thanks, I didn't know about that one:

http://files.jessen.ch/ff-netmon-mmsx-com2.jpeg

Looks like that first 404 takes 4seconds to happen? After that,
everything is served at normal speed.

Okay, the error-handler for 404 is /index.php, so everything is served
through processwire. Fair enough. Without knowing anything about the
innards, how do I "profile" index.php ? I googled it some, looks
like "xdebug" is one option.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.9°C)