Re: [opensuse] Re: dhcpv6-pd
On 2016-06-07 20:54, James Knott wrote:

Nobody is talking about announcing anything "back" - Koenraad said :

Got a response from AVM (my modem/router is a Fritzbox 7490). It seems
I have to announce routes also on the "WAN" side of my linux-router
(so "internal" side of the modem/router).

Ummm...

He was talking about announcing back to the WAN. That means back to the
ISP. I don't know how you read it otherwise.

WAN in this case refers to the socket labelled "WAN" in that internal
router, not to the real "WAN". It connects to LAN-1

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)