Re: [opensuse] Re: dhcpv6-pd
Op 07-06-16 om 12:38 schreef Koenraad Lelong:
interface gets an address in another /64 subnet (via PD, some subnet
other than #00)). And these internal addresses are unknown to the first
router (I think, or is there some ipv6 magic ?).
radvd should only emit to the internal interface, isn't it ?

Got a response from AVM (my modem/router is a Fritzbox 7490). It seems I have to announce routes also on the "WAN" side of my linux-router (so "internal" side of the modem/router).

Will test when I can.

Koenraad.