Re: [opensuse] Re: dhcpv6-pd
Op 07-06-16 om 14:14 schreef Per Jessen:
To answer your own question - that is precisely why Koenraad thinks
his "addresses will change".

To clarify things :
My dsl-line isn't absolutely stable. Every time the dsl-signal syncs again, I get a new prefix.
E.g. today I already have received two different addresses :
2a02:a03f:2400:7527:3631:c4ff:fe5c:1427
2a02:a03f:2400:7b80:3631:c4ff:fe5c:1427

Host address is the same, but the prefix changes. Those are the external address of the modem/router, but for the internal addesses, it's the same.
So I *know* my addresses change. That's my frustration, besides the fact my dsl-signal is not stable (whole other story, don't ask me).

Koenraad