Re: [opensuse] Wine installation crashes
On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 09:37:13PM +0200, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne pondělí 6. června 2016 22:26:40 CEST, auxsvr napsal(a):
On Monday, 6 June 2016 19:15:02 EEST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Will I be able to provide enough data to debug and fix it?

I cannot say, Wine developers should help you with that. What is the
name of the program/instrument, to check whether there is some known
issue?

OK, I'll try tomorrow. The program is FloMax, used together with Partec
instruments. Thank You for Your aid.

can you install the "wine-debuginfo" package. perhaps this gives a bit better
backtrace already.

Ciao, Marcus