Re: [opensuse] amazon.com not working in chrome
On 2016-06-06 16:02, Aaron Digulla wrote:

This is a server side error. It doesn't matter what Java version(s) you have
locally.

And I hope that you disabled the Java browser plugin years ago. It's a huge
security hole (despite Oracle's efforts).

Now that you mention it, I didn't notice. When the browser tries to
start java in my machine I get a dialogue whether I want to allow it or
not. And on the amazon page I don't get that dialogue.

Why does it want to start java for George?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)