[opensuse] Mounting removable media into fixed mount points?
Hello,

OpenSUSE Leap with KDE mounts removable media into unique paths like
/run/mesia/user/label.

This is good when one wants to use a GUI, but not great for accesing a
CD/DVD or USB flash drive using a command line.

Is there a way to also mount them, as aliases, into fixed mount
points, such as /media/dvd or /media/flash?

Thanks!

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik