[opensuse] Cura and Repetier for SuSE 13.1 ? Other 3D printer software with SuSE 13.1?
I was trying to put Cura ( https://ultimaker.com/en/products/cura-software ) onto my SuSE 13.1 system, found out that there is only a fedora rpm thing, had to install mock from fedora, just to finally realise that it all fails because of missing createrepo_c which is not available for SuSE 13.1 according to
https://software.opensuse.org/package/createrepo_c
:-(

Is there any way to get official packages for Cura and Repetier for SuSE 13.1 ?
(I've only seen untrusted versions here:
https://software.opensuse.org/package/Cura )

Which other 3D printer software can I use with SuSE 13.1 ?

Thx in advance
ME