Re: [opensuse] Re: Do you think this can be done? I'm not sure
On 2016-06-05 04:49, Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:
Quoting James Knott <>:

It's a gigabit switch and you can configure it so that one port can
monitor the traffic of one or more other ports.
BTW, this costs about $20 less than what I paid for an 8 port, 10 Mb
hub, back in the late 90s.

Those that can afford Gb connections to the Internet can afford more expensive
hardware than I can. This was a decade ago. I probably had somewhere between
2Mbps and 10Mbps connectivity.

Huh, no. I have a 300Mb connection, for I think 7€ more than the 100Mb
basic connection. And a 300 Mb connection requires gigabit hadrware
inside of the house to be of use.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >