Re: [opensuse] KDE kruler always in the foreground
gumb írta:
On 05/06/16 00:07, Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

In KDE3 I frequently used kruler and it was always on the top layer
(foreground), other windows couldn't cover it. It's a useful behavior when
you want to measure distances. In KDE4 kruler is not always in the
foreground, other windows can cover it. How can I set it to be always in the
foreground, like in KDE3?

Thanks,

Istvan

Right-click on its entry in the taskbar, then go to More Actions -> Keep
Above Others.

OK, it works. I didn't think I have to set it in the taskbar entry. One more
thing: how can I set it to permament?
Now, after restarting kruler, I have to set it again in the taskbar entry.

Thanks,

Istvan