[opensuse] Re: OFF-LIST Do you think this can be done? I'm not sure
On 06/04/2016 01:14 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
The 755 has 4 Ethernet ports; the Netgear has 8 Ethernet ports.
Physically I can connect a port of each with a patch cable, but I have
to turn off DHCP; That means I have to reconfigure all my devices to
use static addresses.

Actually, there's no problem with more than one dhcp server, provided
there's some means to keep them from handing out the same address to
different devices. While many do this automagically, the easiest is to
have separate address blocks, within the subnet, for each to hand out.