Re: [opensuse] Off-Topic: sending details (in)securely via email
On 2016-06-04 17:55, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 06/04/2016 11:12 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

You can disable printing and copy permission in PDFs.

Ah, yes, I forget about that.
Maybe I should apply those to the resumes I send out, or somehow ...

Or you could use DRM. ;-) :-P

SHOCK-HORROR!

LOL. But it is a fair use of it.

Well... here there is a data protection agency. When someone throws
out the paper garbage with those private items so that anybody can
pick them, they intervene. That secretary gets fined.

So, they have permanent crews that inspect everyone's garbage ALL THE TIME?

Oh, no. But people do and denounce it. It goes public in the telly
sometimes, like once the health histories of a hospital went to the garbage.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >